Sunday, January 01, 2006

Any one fancy an Oreo?


I've been in my pajamas for ... 9 days and have spent most of time looping loops. What a perfect beginning of the New Year!

I'll wait for a sunny day to take pics of other fun crafty stuff I made during Xmas. Here's the 'OREO' cookie I finished an hour ago.

You need:
Eva's DETAILED free pattern (Thank you Eva!)
Leftover yarn and any needles
Comfy sofa
Music on
Snacks by hand
Cat Purring on your feet

It looks even realer in Bo's hand. :-)





By the way, there's an 'OREO PERSONALITY TEST'---- 'Psychologists have discovered that the manner in which people eat Oreo cookies provides great insight into their personalities.'

Nonsense of course. I would have chosen 'Twisted apart, the inside, then the cookie' when I was 5 ('
A compulsive liar and exhibit deviant, if not criminal, behavior.'). Now my way is 'The whole thing all at once' ('Totally irresponsible. No one should trust you with their children.')!!!